About Lake Pointe Custom Pools
Click any link to jump to more information about our company.
Lake Pointe Custom pools was established in 1989. Since its inception, Dick Wyatt has personally supervised the construction of every pool Lake Pointe has built. Dick’s career in the pool business started as the owner/operator of a retail store where he gained his pool product knowledge. Dick also worked as repair technician and supervised the pool maintenance end of the business. From there he started doing renovations, where he gained experience in the various phases of swimming pool construction. This knowledge, along with Dick’s commitment to excellence has built Lake Pointe Custom Pools into the success it is today.
We personally supervise each phase of your pool construction so that you can feel confident that your pools meet the high standards of quality we demand. When construction is complete we will conduct a detailed “pool school” on the maintenance and operation of your new pool. We also handle any warranty issues that arise with speed and courtesy.
Click any link below for more details on products and services provided by Lake Pointe Custom Pools.
Lake Pointe Custom Pools is proud to be a member of the following organizations.
BBB – “Better Business Bureau”
The BBB is a private, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote and foster the highest ethical standards between companies and their customers in the areas of:
- Dependable Service
- Honesty In Advertising
- Honest Business Practices
- Reliable Complaint Handling Procedures
Examples of services provided by the BBB are Business Reliability Reports, Dispute Resolution, Truth-in-Advertising, Consumer and Business Education and Charity Review.
To be a member of the BBB, an applicant must:
- Be invited to apply for membership by a staff person or Director of the Bureau.
- Be actively engaged in business, in the BBB's service area, for no less than 6 months.
- Supply background information about the company, its principals or other information deemed essential to the BBB.
- Cooperate with the BBB's activities and efforts to promote voluntary self-regulation within the business industry.
- Adhere to established BBB standards of advertising and selling, including the Code of Online Business Practices for online businesses that apply for the BBBOnLine Reliability logo, and cooperate with the BBB in matters relating thereto.
- Promptly respond to any and all complaints forwarded by the BBB, and make good faith efforts to resolve all such complaints in accordance with generally accepted good business practices.
- Comply with any decisions rendered through the Bureau's or an alternative provider's binding arbitration program.
- Eliminate the underlying causes of patterns of consumer complaints that the BBB may call to the company's attention.
- Be free from an unsatisfactory report at the BBB in whose service area the company is headquartered.
- Be free from any governmental action concerning the marketplace and its customers that demonstrates a significant failure of the company to support the principals and purposes of the BBB.
- Support the principles and purposes of the BBB and not engage in any activity that reflects unfavorably on the BBB and its members.
- Refrain from using the name or logo of the BBB for commercial, sales or advertising purposes in any manner not specifically authorized in writing by the BBB.
- Promptly notify the Bureau of any changes in ownership, licensing status, addresses, telephone numbers, web site and any other information deemed necessary by the Bureau.
- Fulfill all licensing and bonding requirements of applicable city, county, state and federal agencies and authorities, and provide license numbers upon application for BBB membership and provide periodic updates on request of the BBB.
Businesses earning the right to be included in this organization have a strong reputation of taking care of their customers. More information at: Better Business Bureau